chocolatefrogs: (3 © Chocolatefrogs @ Sweettreats)
[personal profile] chocolatefrogs posting in [community profile] sweettreats



10 various fandom drop for [community profile] ships20in20.









Emma Swan & Captain Hook/Killian Jones (Once Upon a Time)
#20 Icons
10 THEMES
Grinchmas/Whoville Primary Colors Earthy Colors Two Main Colors Negative Space
Motto Decorative Texture Reason You Ship Them (Chemistry!!!) Plus One Unusual Angle
5 CATEGORY (Muted to Vibrant Progression)
1 2 3 4 5
5 ARTIST'S CHOICE
1 2 3 4 5


RULES
→ Please do not Hotlink, thanks!
→ Please credit me if you use, thanks!
→ Comments + concrit ♥
→ Don't claim as your own! No stealing or altering.
→ Blank icons are not bases, do not edit! Can be personalized on request.
→ Can only be used on: Dreamwidth, Livejournal or insanejournal with credit to me.
→ Watch or join the comm for updates and icons!
DO NOT REPOST TO FANPOP OR OTHER SITES!
→ Enjoy!
CREDIT
[personal profile] chocolatefrogs
@ [community profile] sweettreats



→ Google images for screencaps and gifs, with thanks.
→ Soaked is featured a lot in the textures I used, with thanks!






ICON DISPLAY BY TESSISAMESS




HOW TO CREDIT










And for your viewing pleasure. Captain Swan! Man I miss this show and pairing, well all but the last season. I may have to binge again sometime....











Previous Post







Date: 2025-12-16 01:11 am (UTC)
sarajayechan: Dedue telling female Byleth that the greenhouse would be a lonely place without her ([FE3H] Byleth/Dedue)
From: [personal profile] sarajayechan
Oh, these are gorgeous! I especially love 2, 4, cat 4, and AC 5.

Date: 2025-12-16 02:06 am (UTC)
picnicnic: mira ready to kill demons (Default)
From: [personal profile] picnicnic
nice set! I like Primary Colors, Negative Space and Decorative Texture the most.

Date: 2026-01-12 01:50 am (UTC)
flareonfury: (Elsa OUAT)
From: [personal profile] flareonfury
Love these! CaptainSwan was one of my favorite ships! I never did finish watching that show though...

Date: 2026-01-12 02:57 am (UTC)
flareonfury: (Kyle Valenti)
From: [personal profile] flareonfury
The last storyline I remember was the Frozen one, but they may have lost me sometime after that originally - I just can't remember & I don't even remember why I stopped watching honestly.

Between these icons and someone requesting Elsa/Emma icons for the sapphic stockings, it's really making me rethink not finishing the series.

Date: 2026-01-12 05:13 am (UTC)
flareonfury: (Cappie/Casey)
From: [personal profile] flareonfury
Not sure why these icons would make you not want to finish watching?
No I meant I regretted not finishing the series in the first place. I'll probably try the series again this year and see where I end up.

See I love Frozen so I was super excited for their season. I think the actors they got for the Frozen characters were spot on, honestly, I was already in love with Kristoff's actor from his main character role of Cappie on the show Greek. Plus Kristoff and Elsa were my favorite characters from Frozen.

But I get the "hated/loathed Frozen" aspect, you're definitely not alone in that. I've had a few fandoms that I dislike, but most of the time it's just small aspects of the fandom such as character or pairing. I do try not to do that anymore though.

Date: 2026-01-16 04:10 pm (UTC)
debris4spike: (Default)
From: [personal profile] debris4spike
Lovely

I especially like Motto & Decorative Texture

Date: 2026-01-17 07:09 pm (UTC)
tinny: Something Else holding up its colorful drawing - "be different" (Default)
From: [personal profile] tinny
I really like what you did with the first two ACs, with the vibrant scenes in the background and natural-colored subjects in the foreground. My other faves are earthy colors, two colors, unusual angle, and negative space.

Profile

sweettreats: Sweettreats (Thank you Setsuntamew) (Default)
Sweet Treats Graphics

July 2026

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122 23 2425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 18th, 2026 06:59 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios